Saturday, October 25, 2014

Oct IARCC

Hi, Craftshopper here!

I'm so excited to create my first blog! Today I am sharing my project for IAR challenge Blog for October. This challenge is to create, use, or decorate a bag a with orange and black theme. Not only it was affordable, I had so much fun on decorating my bag for Halloween. It was very easy to make and great use for trick or treating! :)

Here is my alter bag for October's IAR Challenge-

 
 
 
 
I altered the acrylic purse bag shown below. The acrylic purse bag costs $1 dollar from AC Moore.
 
 

I used this $1 mesh fabric party bag from Michaels. I cut the fabric to the size of the bag and used modge podge on the surface and let it dry overnight. The next day I added embellishments from my stash onto the purse bag.

 
 
 
Here is my altered purse bag!  :)
  
 
 
 
 
Hope you will try this out. Thanks for viewing my 1st post of my blog!!!! More to come!!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment