Tuesday, July 21, 2015

SSS Challenge - Get in Shape Entry

Hello,

Summer is here I have been enjoying the weather outside and spent less time crafting.  I entered a "Get in Shape Entry" for SSS Challenge.  It is no workout, but to find different shapes for a card. I find it find to make a quick summer theme card.

I used the Lawn Fawn Swim Suit Season stamp along with dies from Spellbinders to make a shapely card and Lawn Fawn Spring Showers Die.


 
 

I like how colorful it looks and fits the summer theme! Have fun this summer!

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, a super shape and a lovely scene with fantastic elements!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! super cute shaped card! I am so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! I am having a weekly month long giveaway of Simon Says Stamp gift cards on my blog to celebrate my birthday, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete