Monday, November 17, 2014

Shabby Chic Bottle

Hi All,

Today I want to share a project I made that has a shabby chic theme to it. This is my first try on altering a glass bottle making it look oh so shabby chic! I was impressed of how it turned out.  The colors makes me happy looking at it despite the gloomy fall weather we are having here. Here is how it looks:








All items are from my accumulated stash ready for use:


*Lace trims was purchased from msgardengrove1 at Esty
*White beaded trims was purchased from FB-Destash Your Crafts
*Pink and Green Flowers are from Prima
*2 Tone Cherry Blossoms are from a RAK from Aliscia.
(Check out her blog out at iscraphappy1.blogspot.com and
YT: I scrap happy)

Here's another view of my altered bottle. I may want to use as a fragrance diffuser, what do you think?


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment